We and our clients want to participate in the new and promising field of digital assets in a prudent and diversified manner. We created a curated fund of funds providing access to hard-to-get liquid crypto trading and hedge fund strategies. We diversify our underlying investment across managers, strategies, and investment themes to create a holistic portfolio. We scan the global fund landscape and leverage our personal network, scouting for the best talent and most effective strategies in the industry.
AltAlpha Digital is an investment offering of BFI Consulting, established in 1993 in Switzerland, and a member of VQF, a Swiss self-regulatory organization registered with FINMA. BFI Consulting is the solutions and investment hub of the BFI Capital Group, a family holding with a variety of private equity holdings and ventures focused in the area of finance and technology. Overall, the group of companies controlled by the BFI Capital Group employs over 50 people, with approx. $2 billion in placed assets, and $1 billion of assets under management.
THE INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
The Investment Committee is composed of a group of entrepreneurs with a long and successful track record in traditional finance, technology and the new and evolving world of digital assets.
- Partner & CIO at BFI Infinity
- 15 years as Independent Asset Manager
- Founder of 2 Infrastructure and Real Estate Management Firms
- MSc Technical University of Berlin
- Founder & Chairman of BFI Capital Group, BFI Consulting, BFI Infinity, BFI Bullion and aXedras (blockchain startup)
- Management Consulting at Accenture and PwC
- MBA Berkeley
- Partner Alternative Investments at BFI Consulting
- Sales & Business Development at Google and Facebook
- Explored blockchain in 2016
- MA University of St. Gallen
- CAIA Charterholder
- Board Member at Maximon, Swiss Blockchain Federation, CfC St. Moritz and Longevity Investors
- Explored Bitcoin in 2012 and involved in crypto quants since 2018
- Serial Tech Entrepreneur with three own Exits